Current MSG job offers
Wanted: team players!
Your Job in
Our more than 60 inland vessels are specialized in the transport of dry cargo. The operational area of the MSG fleet covers all major European routes on the waterways of the Rhine, its navigable tributaries, the West German canals and the Danube. In addition to an interesting sailing area and responsible activities, we offer performance-related remuneration and a regulated shift system.
To strengthen our crews we are looking for:
- trainees as
– inland skipper (3-year training)
– boatmaster (3.5-year training)
- able boatmen, boatmen
- helmsmen with and without patent
If you are interested in excellent training at MSG and its cooperators or if we meet your interest in a career change, we would like to hear from you. Please send us your application documents using the contact form below only.
YOUR JOB IN
We are looking for dedicated employees and trainees (m/f/d) for our ship motor and shipyard operation in Dorfprozelten in the fields of:
- Electronics (power and building services engineering)
- Precision mechanics (mechanical engineering)
- Metal construction (construction technology)
Requirements for an apprenticeship in these professions:
- You have a qualified secondary school diploma or higher,
- technical, manual skills and interest,
- You are open-minded, sociable, motivated and a team player.
Tasks in these professions:
- Repairs and installation of ship electrics and electronics
- Repairs of ship motors and pumps
- Repairs and installation of ship hydraulics
- Steel construction work
- sanitary and heating works
We offer …
… exciting and diversified activities,
… regular further education through internal and external trainings,
… a positive working atmosphere in a cooperative team,
… attractive payment,
… a future-proof job with the goal of a long-term cooperation!
If you are interested in a job or sound training with good development opportunities in these areas, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send us your application documents exclusively by means of the contact form below.
Your Job in
Administration / Forwarding
We regularly train in the following professions:
- Management assistant for office management
- Management assistant for forwarding and logistics services
If you are interested in a well-founded apprenticeship with good development opportunities, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send us your application documents using the contact form below only.
Your contact at MSG
Nicole Sofia Bell
Fon: +49 931 9081 192
Südliche Hafenstr. 15