Inland shipping plays an important role in Europe, especially in the field of logistics and even more so in times of the transport revolution. While one loaded inland vessel replaces about 150 trucks on the roads, the carbon impact on the climate is noticeably reduced.
But all this only works if committed people in this exciting industry contribute their skills! MSG is one of the major players in Europe’s inland shipping industry, and we offer our employees an attractive working environment.
Job profiles in our industry are for example: Inland waterway skipper, inland waterway captain, helmsman, shipping clerk, ship mechanic, boatmen/mate, port logistics specialist, port skipper, boat builder, warehouse logistics specialist, port logistics specialist, forwarding and logistics services clerk, inland waterway electrician, inland waterway technician, and many more.
For the start of training on 1.9.2023 we are looking for our shipyard in Dorfprozelten/Bavaria:
- Metal worker (m/f/d)
- Fine mechanic (m/f/d)
- electronics technician (m/f/d)
Requirements for an apprenticeship in these professions:
- You have a qualified secondary school diploma or higher,
- technical, manual skills and interest,
- You are open-minded, sociable, motivated and a team player.
Tasks in these professions:
- Repairs and installation of ship electrics and electronics
- Repairs of ship engines and pumps
- Repairs and installation of ship hydraulics
- Steel construction work
- sanitary and heating works
- exciting and varied jobs,
- regular further education through internal & external trainings,
- a positive working atmosphere in a collegial team,
- an attractive payment,
- a future-proof job with the goal of a long-term cooperation!
Come aboard at MSG!